Adult Health Nursing Faculty Member
The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing and Health Sciences at Molloy College seeks a full-time faculty member with deep clinical expertise in nursing of adults, along with experience in, and enthusiasm for, teaching, curriculum development, student evaluation, program assessment, advisement, service, and scholarship.
- Teach courses, nursing skills and simulation labs, clinical practica, primarily in the undergraduate nursing programs, with flexibility to cross-teach in undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs.
- Coordinate clinical experiences and monitor the quality of clinical experiences.
- Mentor and advise students.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Provide service to the College, School of Nursing and Health Sciences, profession and community.
- Participate in scholarly activities that advance the profession.
- Support the mission, values and goals of the College and of the Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Other duties as required.
- Current licensure as an RN in New York State.
- Terminal degree (Ph.D., Ed.D., or DNP) or enrolled in and near to completion of a program leading to the terminal degree.
- 5 years of recent experience in the specialty.
- Experience in nursing education and higher education preferred.
- Certification in the specialty preferred.
We seek candidates whose research, teaching, and community engagement efforts contribute to diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning and working environments for our students, staff, and faculty.
The application should include:
A cover letter
Names of three recommenders, including email addresses
Relevant Supporting materials
Trancsripts of Highest Degree
Molloy College Employment Application
Please e-mail the application materials to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.