Adult Health Nursing Faculty Member
The Barbara H. Hegan School of Nursing and Health Sciences at Molloy College seeks a full-time faculty member with deep clinical expertise in nursing of adults, along with experience in, and enthusiasm for, teaching, curriculum development, student evaluation, program assessment, advisement, services, and scholarship.
- Teach courses, nursing skills and simulation labs, clinical practice, primary in the undergraduate nursing programs, with flexibility to cross-teach in undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs.
- Coordinate clinical experiences and monitor the quality of clinical experiences.
- Mentor and advise students.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement in the Barbara H. Hegan School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Provide service to the College, Barbara H. Hegan School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Participate in scholarly activities that advance the profession.
- Support the mission, values and goals of the College and of the Barbara H. Hegan School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Other duties as required.
- Current licensure as an RN in New York State.
- Terminal degree (Ph.D., Ed.D., on DNP) or currently enrolled in a program leading to degree.
- 5 years or recent experience in the specialty.
- Experience in nursing education and higher education preferred.
- Certification in the specialty preferred.
The application should include:
A cover letter
Names of three recommenders, including email addresses
Relevant Supporting materials
Trancsripts of Highest Degree
Molloy College Employment Application
Please e-mail the application materials to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.