Administrative Assistant for Communication Sciences and Disorders
Position: Administrative Assistant
Department: Communication Sciences and Disorders-Molloy College Speech Language & Hearing Center
Hours: Monday: 8:30 to 4:30, Tuesday: 8:30 to 4 :30, Wednesday: 8:30-4:30, Thursday: 9:00-5:00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of Clinic Director, create and maintain client and student files;
- Mail new client welcome packets;
- Maintain front desk and waiting room areas;
- Schedule and assign appropriate treatment rooms and recording sessions on camera system;
- Maintain client attendance and billing records;
- Collect payments and deposit fees to Bursar;
- Monitor & order supplies: office, clinical & assessment materials
- Archive files, as per the instructions set forth by the Record Retention Department
- Arrange for and maintain records of calibrations & of all Speech Center equipment
- Expedite work orders as they pertain to technical difficulties (i.e.,internet,work stations, CORS, phones)
- Secure venues for colloquia, as per the 25 Live system
- Create notifications of instructional space schedule and speech center schedule.
- Work with the Office of the Treasurer and other academic departments, including IT, the media lab & facilities to finalize plans for each event.
- Expedite & renew Affiliation Agreements, according to the Clinical Coordinator's direction
- Maintain Affiliation Agreement files
- Assist Clinic Director in maintaining HIPAA and FERPA compliant environment
- Skills required: Excellent communication and organizational skills; knowledge of Word and Excel
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.