Office of International Education
Department: Office of International Education
Supervisor: Kathy Reba
Position title: Graduate Assistant
Seeking a graduate business student (preferably accounting) to assist in accounting procedures in the Office of International Education. Duties would revolve around accounting.
1. Process deposits and create a departmental deposit analysis
2. Submit deposits to the Bursar's Office
3. Reconcile Jenzabar to internal Global Learning deposit analysis
4. Create all payment authorizations for all bills relating to Global Learning trips
5. Create Excel Spreadsheets with payments, payment authorizations and reconciliations
6. Calculate percentage change on income, expenses, and the number of students traveling.
Knowledge of Excel and all Microsoft applications
Hours: Flexible 10 hours