Supervisor: Marguerite Lane/Director of Admissions
Position title: Graduate Research Assistant
The Recruitment Assistant will assist in all areas of undergraduate and graduate student recruitment.
1. Represent Molloy College at off-campus undergraduate and graduate recruitment events.
2. Attend on-site evaluation days and private visits at high schools.
3. Conduct admissions presentations for students.
4. Update Molloy Colllege transfer guides for Nassau and Suffolk Community Colleges.
5. Assist with compiling data for the freshmen and transfer profiles.
6. Assist with the scholarship review process.
7. Assist with the coordination of on campus recruitment events.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and a professional presence. The candidate needs to be comfortable with public speaking. Candidate should also be detail oriented and skilled in excel.