Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Administrative Assistant-Biology Chemistry and Environmental Studies
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
- Transportation Manager
- Head Men's Rugby Coach
- Coordinator of Residence Life
- Public Safety Officer
- Process Improvement Specialist
- Director of Purchasing
- Assistant Director of Outreach and Partnerships
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Assistant professor of nursing, adult nurse practitioner
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Auxiliary Professor in Healthcare Administration and Accounting
- Auxiliary Professor in Finance
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- For information on graduate assistantships, please click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's # 1”Value All-Star” in the nation
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship