Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Residence Hall Director
- Scientific Research Technical Assistant
- High School & Pre-College Coordinator
- Senior Director of Strategic and Digital Communications
- Assistant Director of Admissions
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Assistant professor of nursing, adult nurse practitioner
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Professor in Economics
- Professor in Management and Finance
- Professor in Healthcare Administration and Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Assistant Professor of Digital Humanities and New Media
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing
- Management/Business Law
- Certified Financial Planning
- Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Studies
- For information on graduate assistantships, please click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's # 1”Value All-Star” in the nation
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship