Careers at Molloy
At Molloy College we strive to educate highly effective leaders who are critical thinkers and compassionate people. Our team is comprised of dynamic Faculty, Administrators and Staff who are truly devoted to our students, and to their educational and social experiences. Based in the Dominican traditions of community, service, study and spirituality Molloy is a supportive environment and a great place to build a career.
- Assistant Women's Rugby Coach
- Field Coordinator/ Recruiter
- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Administrative Assistant (P/T)
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Full-Time Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Economics and Management
- Professor of Practice in Theatre Movement
Adjunct Faculty Positions
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Computer Information Systems
- Digital Humanities
- ESL, Modern Languages
- The Barbara H. Hagan School of Nursing
- New Media
- Certified Financial Planning
- Spanish, Modern Languages
- For information on graduate assistantships, please click here.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Molloy College seeks candidates who can affirm and contribute to its mission. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's # 1”Value All-Star” in the nation
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship