Fast Facts About Molloy
Undergraduate - 3,496 (fall 2019)
Graduate - 1,480 (fall 2019)
Doctoral - 137 (fall 2019)
- Honors students made up 9 percent of the freshman class in fall 2019 compared to 13 percent in fall 2009.
- On average, more than 36 percent of incoming freshmen are first-generation college students.
- The average SAT score for incoming freshmen increased 100 points over the last ten years.
- Molloy campus life includes more than 60 student clubs and honor societies.
- Molloy has 3 residence halls with 340 residents.
- Student-athletes compete in the East Coast Conference, Division II.
- More than 83% percent of full-time faculty have doctoral degrees.
- The number of full-time faculty members increased 3 percent in the past 5 years.
- Molloy is ranked among the "Top Tier Institutions by US News & World Report in its Regional Universities - North category".
- Molloy's 6-year graduation rate (74 percent - class entering fall 2013).
- Molloy's dedication to students is evident in its small student-faculty ratio (10/1) - one of the lowest in the country.
Yet Molloy continues to grow
- The number of undergraduate students at Molloy increased 13 percent since 2009.
- Enrollment in Molloy's graduate programs has increased 64 percent in the past 10 years.
Academics By The Numbers
Students earned 128 certifications
via our dual certification programs
Student retention rate
is among the nation's highest rates
of our education students earned their
NYS teaching certification
their degree last year