Fast Facts About Molloy
Undergraduate - 3,496 (fall 2019)
Graduate - 1,480 (fall 2019)
Doctoral - 137 (fall 2019)
- Honors students made up 9 percent of the freshman class in fall 2019 compared to 13 percent in fall 2009.
- On average, more than 36 percent of incoming freshmen are first-generation college students.
- The average SAT score for incoming freshmen increased 100 points over the last ten years.
- Molloy campus life includes more than 60 student clubs and honor societies.
- Molloy has 3 residence halls with 340 residents.
- Student-athletes compete in the East Coast Conference, Division II.
- More than 83% percent of full-time faculty have doctoral degrees.
- The number of full-time faculty members increased 3 percent in the past 5 years.
- Molloy is ranked among the "Top Tier Institutions by US News & World Report in its Regional Universities - North category".
- Molloy's 6-year graduation rate (74 percent - class entering fall 2013).
- Molloy's dedication to students is evident in its small student-faculty ratio (10/1) - one of the lowest in the country.
Yet Molloy continues to grow
- The number of undergraduate students at Molloy increased 13 percent since 2009.
- Enrollment in Molloy's graduate programs has increased 64 percent in the past 10 years.
Have questions about anything here? Feel free to drop us a quick note!
Of course, feel free to Contact Us.
Office of Admissions
1000 Hempstead Avenue Wilbur Arts Center, Room 226 Rockville Centre, New York 11571-5002