The Office of Student Affairs is located on the third floor of the Public Square. The Office is geared towards meeting your non-academic needs. It also provides a quiet place to study, do homework, access the Internet, relax or be with friends. The Vice President for Student Affairs' Office, while advocating on behalf of the student, provides you with information and assistance in:
- Learning how to negotiate internal college systems and external community services;
- Keeping you informed and aware of college policy changes;
- Becoming familiar with the Student Handbook & Calendar, including due process procedure for student discipline on non-academic areas;
- Preparing for Hooding/Class Night and Commencement;
- Becoming involved in student clubs and publications;
- Referring to in-house and outside agencies providing support services.