The Registrar's Office is located on the second floor of the Wilbur Arts Building, Room 235.
The Office of the Registrar provides services and support to students, faculty, administrative and academic departments and to the college as a whole. The areas of service provided are:
- Class registration
- Record keeping
- Enrollment verifications
- Course offerings
- Classroom assignments
- Graduation approvals and reports
- Statistics to government institutions and licensing organizations
The office is staffed with knowledgeable and dedicated people who are committed to providing excellent service. The offfice is open:
- Mondays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters.
- Winter Intersession hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. after the late registration dates
- Summer session office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., except for late registration dates, college holidays, closings and when classes are not in session
- Hours for special registration events and late registration dates for all terms are noted in the academic calendar
Transcript request forms and other forms may be downloaded from the website menu to the left. To speak to a staff person, contact the Office of the Registrar at 516.323.4300 and select the service needed.