Rave Emergency Notification System
With the Rave Emergency Notification System you will receive messages and instruction regarding campus-wide emergencies and school closings. If you haven't already, we kindly request that you sign up to be notified electronically should an emergency arise on campus. You will only be notified via a text message should a major emergency arise. The system will not be used for minor situations such as weather advisories, campus event notifications or cancellations of any kind.
To register for the emergency notification system
Go to Molloy's registration page at https://www.getrave.com/login/molloy
- Click on the blue "Register Now" button on the left side
- Use your Molloy College email and establish your own password
- Fill out your preferences to be notified: Name, mobile number, preferred email and read the terms and conditions
- Confirm your carrier and mobile phone number
- Please remember to update your information with any changes.
If you need assistance please, contact the Department of Public Safety at 516.323.3500 from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.