All requests for event setups, housekeeping and maintenance issues MUST be submitted through the online work order system. The facilities department will no longer accept any event setups or other work orders unless they are submitted through our online system.
When scheduling events on campus, please adhere to the following lead time for setup needs:
- For small events with a basic room set-up, submit your work order at least one week in advance of the event.
- For large events that require special needs, submit your work order at least two weeks in advance.
- Make sure you submit only one work order for your event set-up request.
- You may attach a pdf or word documents to your work order - such as room diagrams or detailed set-up descriptions.
- Make sure you have all event details listed in the description.
If you have any difficulty using the system, call, email or chat online with Maintenance Direct. The customer support is available 24/7 and we are happy to walk you through the process. Call 1.877.868.DUDE (3833) or the facilities office at ext. 6375 during regular business hours.
Alll work orders for the Residence Hall must be submitted to the Coordinator of Residence Life, Cristen Naud. Please note: All requests for event set-ups, housekeeping and maintenance issues must be submitted through the online work order system. You can find the link to our work order system on the Facilities and Maintenance web page: http://www.molloy.edu/offices-and-services/facilities-and-maintenance. The exception to this policy is during weekend hours. If you have any housekeeping or maintenance issues that need to be addressed on the weekend, please call Public Safety at ext.6276. Public Safety will notify our maintenance and/or housekeeping department to dispatch personnel to accommodate your request.
Click here to place a work order request.
Click here for instructions on how to submit a work order.