Lost and Found
Many items are lost and found throughout the campus. We ask that any items found be described in an email to Keith Redo at email@example.com for posting here. Please do not send mass netmail blasts.
Items lost or Found
- Lost item: Black, four-function calculator with oversized buttons. Last seen in the Casey Building. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.323.3451 if item is found.
- Lost item: PPT remote control in a black case. Last seen in Wilbur Arts Center, Room 117 on March 27. If found, please contact Professor Marisa Fang at email@example.com.
- Lost item: A blue binder and chemistry textbook with a flamingo on the cover. Item may have been left in the basement stairs in Kellenberg or in room 006.
- Lost item: A black peacoat and a blue Kellenberg hat. Left in the Madison Theatre back in December. My number is 516.581.9517.
- Lost item: Evaluation for NYC DOE - most likely left in the Public Square. Please contact Victoria Wagner if found or drop the item off to Keith Redo in Kellenberg Hall, Room 16 in the basement.
- Lost items: 3 Alex and Ani bracelets in lab room number K102. If located, call Elena at 516.710.2116.
- Lost item: A white binder was left in the art studio/room. If found, please contact Keith Redo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323.4853.
- Found item: Mead Cambridge limited black notebook. Notes inside look like pathopsysilogy and The Bible course. Found in parking lot behind south gate entrance Call 516.661.3070 to claim.