What do the fees cover?
- Registration fee: covers the cost of maintaining student registration documents, including records of classes attended and registration activity.
- Tuition: covers all academic-related costs.
- Health and accident insurance: visit the Health Office for more insurance.
- General fee: covers the maintenance and upkeep of the physical plant of the college.
- Student activity fee: see Student Handbook or visit the student development office.
- Technology fee: covers the cost of upgrading and maintaining the infrastructure of the college, including student email, computer labs, the library system and laptop wireless system.
- Course fees: see the specific departments, these fees are mandated by the particular departments and are attached to the specific courses.
Do students have to pay $200 every semester?
No, continuing students are no longer required to pay a tuition deposit prior to registration. However, students must have a zero balance on their accounts, or there will be a bursar office hold recorded to prevent registration.
How often do I have to do financial aid paperwork?
Financial aid paperwork is renewable each academic year.
What is the refund policy?
For all semesters, see the newest catalog.
How can I view my bursar account online?
Your bill is posted in the Lion's Den. Please visit https//lionsden.molloy.edu/ics and click on the 'My Finance' tab and then click on 'My Account Info' to view your statement and pay your bill online.
When will I receive a bill and when will it be due?
Bills for the fall semester are mailed to students mid-July and payment is due early August, as noted in the academic calendar. Bills for the spring semester are mailed to students mid-December and payment is due early January, as noted in the academic calendar. For summer and winter sessions, full payment of tuition and fees is required by the due date specified in the course offering book. Summer and winter intersession bills are not mailed to students. After meeting with their advisors, students can view bills online and satisfy any outstanding balances.
Who can we talk to?
In standing with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the bursar's office is only able to disclose account information to the student. To authorize access to other individuals, a permission release form must be completed by the student only. Permission release forms are available for download or in the Office of the Bursar.