Replacement Diplomas

If a diploma is lost, stolen, or destroyed, the Registrar’s Office will replace it for a fee of $50. Make your request using the Application for Graduation and include your signature, current contact information and the type of degree and date awarded. Proof of identity must be photocopied and included. Damaged diplomas must be returned to the Office of the Registrar with the request.

If you are requesting a replacement diploma with a change of name, the old diploma must be returned. Legal proof such as copies of a court order, marriage certificate, or divorce decree must be provided. The replacement fee is $50.


Go Ahead

  • Registrar The Registrar provides services and support to students, faculty, administrative and academic departments.
  • Student Affairs the Office of Student Affairs at Molloy College strives to enrich the college experience and help our students.