The Public Square 2.0
The Public Square 2.0 is a new series hosted by Dr. Drew Bogner, President of Molloy College. The show features Molloy faculty who share their insight on subjects that are both entertaining and enlightening. The show can be seen on Telecare:
- Monday at 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesday at 9 p.m.
- Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
This segments guest is Dr. John Tanacredi, Professor of Biology and Environmental Studies, and Director of Center for Environmental Research and Coastal Oceans Monitoring (CERCOM). Dr. Tanacredi will speak about our coastlines being under siege, and an idea or two about how to do something to calm these waters.
This segments guest is Dr. Kevin Sheehan Assistant professor, Molloy College Division of Education. Dr. Sheehan research focuses on how attitudes, inspiration, and self-image can break the long-standing educational barriers. Dr. Sheehan will talk about the role of hope and grit, in changing the conversations that shape how we think and act.
The Partner Project
To end the silence associated with relationship violence through education, training and responsible action.
Heart, Mind, Wallet Segment 1
Professor of Business, Ray Pullaro, discusses the framework for choosing a job.
Heart, Mind, Wallet Segment 2
Creativity segment one
Professor Dr. Barbara Schmidt discusses creativity.
Creativity segment two
Music and Controversy segment one
Music and Controversy segment two
- Academics Take classes at one of the top New York colleges from among our minor, major, graduate or our doctoral programs on Long Island.
- Graduate Studies A graduate degree or MBA from Molloy on Long Island will help you earn and contribute more over your lifetime.
- Course Catalog Course catalogs for our graduate and undergraduate Long Island students.
- Fast Facts Fast facts of one of the top New York colleges.