Lost and Found
Many items are lost and found throughout the campus. We ask that any items found be described in an email to Keith Redo at email@example.com for posting here. Please do not send mass netmail blasts.
Items lost or Found
- Lost: Soft gray pencil case with zipper. A little larger than an Iphone, the case has two cartoon mice on it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if found.
- Lost item: Black, four-function calculator with oversized buttons. Last seen in the Casey Building. Contact email@example.com or call 516.323.3451 if item is found.
- Lost item: PPT remote control in a black case. Last seen in Wilbur Arts Center, Room 117 on March 27. If found, contact Professor Marisa Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost item: A black peacoat and a blue Kellenberg hat. Left in the Madison Theatre in December. If found, call 516.581.9517.
- Lost item: Evaluation for NYC DOE - most likely left in the Public Square. Please contact Victoria Wagner if found or drop the item off to Keith Redo in Kellenberg Hall, Room 16, basement.
- Lost items: Three Alex and Ani bracelets in lab room K-102. If located, call Elena at 516.710.2116.
- Lost item: A white binder was left in the art studio/room. If found, contact Keith Redo at email@example.com or 323.4853.
- Found item: Mead Cambridge limited black notebook. Notes inside look like pathopsysilogy and The Bible course. Found in parking lot behind south gate entrance. Call 516.661.3070 to claim.