The Molloy Performing Arts Club will perform High Fidelity
The Molloy Performing Arts Club will perform the musical High Fidelity that is based primarily on the Nick Hornby novel. The plot focuses on Rob Gordon, a Brooklyn record shop owner in his thirties obsessed with making top five lists for everything, always observing rather than participating in life. When his girlfriend Laura leaves him, he goes through a painful re-evaluation of his life and lost loves (with a little help from his music) and he slowly learns that he has to grow up and let go of his self-centered view of the world before he can find real happiness. Performances are scheduled for September 19, 20, 21, at 8 p.m., and September 22 at 7 p.m. in Molloy's Hays Theatre. Are you going?
- Dates: September 19, 20, 21 at 8 p.m., and September 22 at 7 p.m.
- Location: Hays Theatre in the Wilbur Arts Center
- Price: $5 for Molloy Students, and $10 General Admission
- Tickets will be sold in Student Affairs (330 Public Square)
- For more information, email Mike at email@example.com