Institute for Lifelong Learning program featured on Telecare's "Good News"
Monsignor Jim Vlaun and Karen Danca-Smith from (Telcare's "Good News,") interviewed Director Marion Lowenthal and John Kenny from the Molloy Institute for Lifelong Learning program (MILL).
MILL is affiliated with the Elderhostel Institute Network, a well-recognized program that promotes learning among retirees, savvy seniors and adult learners. Good News explores the unique ways in which people in the community give back to the church.
MILL Program Airing Schedule
Airing for the week of Jan 19:
- Cablevision Channel 29 (Nassau/Suffolk, NY), Channel 137 (other areas)
- Verizon FiOS - Channel 296
- Thursday, 1/23 - 1 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, 1/24 - 1 p.m.
- Saturday, 1/25 - 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
If you do not have NY Cablevision or Verizon FiOS in your area, do not worry! We broadcast the station live over the Internet as well.
You can watch the episode during the above timeslots by going to our main website at www.telecaretv.org and clicking on the "Watch Live Now" button located on the right side of the page. The Internet schedule should match our on-air schedule.
- Institute for Lifelong Learning Institute for Lifelong Learning at Molloy College, Rockville Center, Long Island, New York