St. Baldrick's Day
March 4, 2013
What is St.Baldrick's Day?
An event organized by Student Government in conjunction with the St. Baldrick's Foundation, a childhood cancer charity funding the most promising research to help find cures for kids with cancer. For more info. about the foundation, visit www.stbaldricks.org.
- Monday, March 4 from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m., in the Wilbur Lobby
- Community members get together and fundraise in many different ways days leading up to the event and the event day
- The brave and passionate shave their heads to stand in solidarity with those who've undergone cancer treatments
- There will be food, raffles, music, and positive vibes!
- Register for our Molloy College St. Baldrick's Day event
Video from last year's St. Baldrick's Day at Molloy.
There are many ways to help!
- Create a team: Register online with friends and family and strive to be a top fundraising team.
- Be a shavee: Shave your head to stand in solidarity with those who've undergone cancer treatments
- Donate your locks: Girls, have your hair cut by an on-site hair dresser to create a wig
- Collect raffle donations: Receive donations from businesses that can be raffled off at the event
- Bake: Bake something tasty that can be sold the day of the event
- Be a volunteer: Work the event and witness a community come together
Register for our Molloy College St. Baldrick's Day event.