New and Transfer Students
Ten simple ways for transfer students to get involved at Molloy:
- Fill out the campus life interest form and return it to the Student Development Center.
- Attend the 'Welcome Back' barbecue
- Become active in the Molloy Student Government.
- Attend club activity day(s).
- Join a student organization.
- Experience homecoming weekend.
- Attend a home game for the men's and women's basketball teams.
- Take one of the college-sponsored trips into New York City.
- Get involved in community service programs in and around campus.
- Visit the Office of Student Affairs in the Student Development Center.