In the fall of 2011 we opened our first ever residence hall. Fitzgerald Hall brings with it a residence program complete with community standards for living on campus, in-hall programming, weekend trips, intramural sports programs and much, much more! The Office of Residence Life is excited to bring you this comprehensive residential program and we hope that you take advantage of the opportunity to live in one of the newest residence halls in New York!
Mission of the Office of Residence Life
The Office of Residence Life at Molloy College looks to foster student learning and development by providing opportunities for educational, spiritual and personal growth that compliments those found in the academic programs by immersing students in the campus and local communities. Residence life consistently enhances the Dominican tradition of study, spirituality, service and community.
About Fitzgerald Hall
- The Fitzgerald Hall is a co-ed facility with gender-specific wings located on each of its three floors
- 156 student beds in single, double, or suite-style rooms
- Resident assistants on each floor
- Coordinator of Residence Life oversees all residence hall activities
- Laundry facilities are located on the main floor
- Study areas and lounge areas are located throughout
- Computers are located on each floor
About the Rooms: Each room
- contains a bed, dresser, wardrobe or closet, desk and chair for each student
- is equipped with a phone, cable and computer ports
- is air-conditioned
- do you want to order a microfridge?
Life on campus
- Three meal-plan options are available
- Multiple on-campus dining locations
- Shuttles provided to local dining and shopping venues
- Fitness facility available
For more information regarding the new residence hall, please contact the Office of Residence Life at 516.678.5000 ext. 6119.