Student Health Services
A nurse is available on campus for students Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The Student Health Services office provides information regarding how to access student health insurance information.
- Provides student health insurance information
- Is available to provide care for minor health problems
- Provides referrals to health care providers
- Encourages good health practices
All students must provide immunization information. Proof of 2 MMRs - measles, mumps, rubella or laboratory evidence of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella and a completed meningitis form (see below). In addition, all prospective resident students for fall entrance or spring entrance must provide:
- Complete medical physical that is dated, signed and stamped by their health care provider. Click here to download form.
- Tuberculin test: PPD or blood test
- Documentation of receiving the meningitis vaccine. Click here to download form.
- Complete Health History and Assessment form. Click here to download form.