The Psychology Club was established to obtain, share and distribute information concerning the field of psychology to members of the Molloy community. To get more information on this group, email PsychologyClub@lions.molloy.edu.
Dr. Melissa Gebbia, Associate Professor of Psychology: MGebbia@molloy.edu
- President: Pamela Yanez
- Vice President: Stefanie Iwanciw
- Treasurer: Victoria Sorrentino
- Secretary: Amy Cesario
Fall Meetings and Events
- Sunday, November 6 from 9-11 a.m. Autism Speaks Walk at Jones Beach.
- Tuesday, October 15, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. club planning meedting in the Club Meeting Room on the 3rd Floor of the Public Square.
- Wednesday, November 13 from 8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. Meet and Greet with Psychology Department Alumni in Siena 102.
- Tuesday, December 10. Times to be announced, Healthy Thinking Day events.
- Psychology and Counseling: Molloy College on Long Island offers a bachelor's degree in psychology and childhood education psychology, with double-major options to prepare you for a rewarding career.