Resident Student Info
If you will be living on campus in either Fitzgerald or Maria Regina Hall, please contact Student Health Services to obtain the necessary forms regarding the health information requirements, if you have not received them yet.
Please note the following:
- If you are entering Fitzgerald Hall in the fall, your required health documents are due by May 15. Click here to download form.
- If you are entering Fitzgerald Hall in the spring, your required health documents are due by November 15. Click here to download form.
- All resident students are required to have a meningitis vaccine. A booster is required if you received the first dose of meningitis vaccine prior to age 16.
- A flu vaccine is strongly recommended every year for the current flu season.
- All required health documents must be done within the same year of your entrance to Fitzgerald Hall.
Click here to download Health History Assessment form
Click here to download immunization form