Fitness Rules and Regulations
- Only students, faculty, staff, administration and alumni may be members of and utilize the fitness center. Visitors are not permitted.
- Members who participate in the fitness center will be doing so at their own risk. Molloy College is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals participating in any exercise activity. Participation in exercise activity is on a voluntary basis. Report injuries immediately to the fitness center assistant .
- All members must also present their own valid student, faculty, staff, administration or alumni identification card to use the fitness center. All members are also required to sign in at the reception desk for each visit to the fitness center.
- Members are required to have proper fitness etiquette.
- Report damaged equipment immediately to fitness center assistant.
- Failure to comply with rules and regulations of fitness center will result in loss of fitness center privileges. Students are required to behave according to the rules and regulations in the Molloy College student handbook.
- Absolutely no one is allowed in the fitness center without a fitness center assistant present. The fitness center assistant on duty is ultimately responsible for enforcing all rules, regulations and procedures. If at any time a member does not comply with the rules and/or the assistant on duty, the member will be asked to leave, and/or his/her fitness center privileges will be revoked.
These rules include but are not limited to:
- The return of all weights and equipment to their proper location.
- Weights or dumbbells may not be dropped on the floor or benches.
- All members are required to wipe down cardio and weight room equipment after each use.
Paper towels and disinfecting spray are available for use.
- Members must pick-up after themselves, discard trash and remove personal items.