Rave Emergency Communication Signup
Your safety is paramount to us! Molloy College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to provide vital emergency and school closure information through its emergency notification system. Once enrolled you will receive information and possible life-saving information including:
- What type of emergency or change in the Molloy's environment is taking place
- What actions you should take (evacuate the building, stay where you are, barricade yourself in a classroom, etc.)
- Incident updates
- What type of emergency response is taking place
- Date and time of the College's closure and the reason for it
- Date and time of re-opening
The Rave Emergency Notification System allows you to receive messages on your cell phone, home phone and all e-mail addresses.
To register for the emergency notification system go to Molloy's registration page at https://www.getrave.com/login/molloy
- Click on the blue "Register Now" button on the left side
- Use your Molloy College e-mail and establish your own password
- Fill out your notification preferences: Name, mobile number, preferred email
- Read the terms and conditions
- Confirm your carrier and mobile phone number
- Remember to update your information with any changes.
If you need assistance, contact the Department of Public Safety at 516.323.3500, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rave does not charge subscribers to send or receive SMS messages. Standard or other messaging charges apply depending upon your wireless carrier plan and subscription details. Once registered, you can opt out of SMS messages at any time by texting STOP to 67283 or 226787.