Lost or Stolen Card

If your LionCard is lost or stolen please contact Public Safety for a replacement. You can also place your dining Dollars and your Lion Bucks accounts on hold by logging into LionCard Campus Center. Once you've replaced your ID card contact the LionCard office to reinstate your accounts.