- Energeia Partnership With an emphasis on “leadership through service” The Energeia Partnership gives proven, ethical leaders on Long Island the opportunity to act as catalysts for change, helping to create innovative and sustainable solutions to the most pressing challenges facing the NY tri-state area.
- Resources for the Long Island Community Not-for-profit resources for the Nassau and Suffolk, Long Island community.
- Suffolk Center Suffolk Center
Press and Media
- The Sustainability Institute regularly contributes to the Greenstreet section of Newsday, providing quotes, brief articles and expert opinions to their quarterly section.
- 1/7/10 Long Island Press story on Molloy College new initiatives.
- 2/17/10 LI Catholic mentions the work of the LI Interfaith Environment Network
- 5/13/10 LI Herald covers Beth's EPA award
- 6/3/10 LI Advance - Neal quoted in "Energy Star Enhancement Legislation"
- 7/13/10 Newsday - Neal quoted in "Babylon to take on housing agency to save green program."
- 8/10/10 Newsday- Neal quote and picture in "LI College Campuses Keen on Green."
- 8/12/10 LI Herald "Molloy College's Sustainability Institute set to receive $450k federal grant to work with L.I. schools"
- October 2010, LI Green Guide 2011 Edition, Neal quoted in "Real Estate- Real Savings."
- 12/20/10 Times Beacon Record "DEC announces pesticide management initiative for LI"
- Telecare interview featuring Neal and Beth about Sustainability Institute projects with Molloy College President Drew Bogner, on the "Public Square" program. Aired August/September 2010.
- Green Halloween on News 12's Go Green with 12 segment, October 2010.
In 2010 The Sustainability Institute created and sustained a regularly updated Facebook page and Twitter account to engage friends and colleagues in our work and events. The staff has made efforts to make more use of email, our website, Facebook and Twitter for outreach to reduce paper mailings and costs.