Long Island Connections
With an emphasis on “leadership through service” The Energeia Partnership gives proven, ethical leaders on Long Island the opportunity to act as catalysts for change, helping to create innovative and sustainable solutions to the most pressing challenges facing the NY tri-state area.
Resources for the Long Island Community
Not-for-profit resources for the Nassau and Suffolk, Long Island community.
- Executive Director Neal Lewis was appointed to serve on the LIPA (Long Island Power Authority) Board of Trustees for 4 years, beginning January 2010.
- In the Fall of 2010, Neal Lewis was invited to serve on the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) of the Long Island Pesticide Use Management Plan by the NY State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC).
- Neal Lewis serves on the Nassau County Planning Commission for 6 years.
- Sustainability Institute maintains membership in the LI Association and Executive Director Neal Lewis regularly attends meetings of the LIA Energy Committee.
- Andrew Manitt, Research Director, serves on both the Brookhaven Anti-Litter Task Force and Brookhaven Clean Energy Task Force.