- Energeia Partnership With an emphasis on “leadership through service” The Energeia Partnership gives proven, ethical leaders on Long Island the opportunity to act as catalysts for change, helping to create innovative and sustainable solutions to the most pressing challenges facing the NY tri-state area.
- The Sustainability Institute Long Island’s first housing sustainability education venture and policy analysis in an academic institution offering bachelor's degrees on Long Island.
- Resources for the Long Island Community Not-for-profit resources for the Nassau and Suffolk, Long Island community.
Molloy And Long Island
At Molloy College, we see the power of transformative education in action every day - not just on our Long Island campus, but within the communities we call home.
Our community outreach initiatives and academic service-learning programs help to make a difference in the lives of thousands of our neighbors, from young teen mothers and homeless women to recent immigrants and the working poor. Take a look: "'Boxtown Comes to Bethany House': Leaving 'Comfort Zone' Leads Students to Greater Understanding"
More of Molloy's community-based institutes and organizations
- Molloy Institute of Interfaith Dialogue
- Molloy's Institute for Lifelong Learning
- The Energeia Partnership
- The Sustainability Institute
- Campus Ministries