Community Research Institute (CRI)
The Community Research Institute (C.R.I.) was created at Molloy College in 1987. Since that time, the C.R.I. has been involved in numerous internal and external community research projects. Now, C.R.I.'s services, under the auspices of the Faculty Professional Center, are available to Molloy College full-time faculty who would like assistance with research at no cost to them.
C.R.I. is available if you:
- Have an idea for a research project and want to explore it
- Need advice in project planning
- Need assistance in research design
- Need support in creating data files and assistance with data entry
- Need help with statistical analysis, table construction and report preparation
- Need access to computers and software for data entry and statistical analysis
Meritta Cullinan, Ph.D, Associate Director
Kathleen Maurer Smith, Ph.D, Associate Director
Please email Mary Pat Neylon email@example.com for further information.