Division of Business – Special Projects
All assistantships are available for September 5, 2014. Positions are 10 hours per week for 15 weeks. Recipients receive three (3) graduate credits a semester and a $500 stipend at the completion of the assistantship. Graduate Assistants must be enrolled in at least six (6) graduate credits to qualify. Positions will be filled as complete packets (application, resume and two references) are received in the Human Resources Office. Positions may be eliminated if not filled in a timely fashion and/or if budget has been expended. Please apply to the Human Resources Office, first floor, Kellenberg Hall 112, by August 1, 2014.
Department: Division of Business - Special Projects
Supervisor: Stephen Bier
Position title: Graduate Assistant
- Work with overall Molloy Business Division on numerous projects under the supervision and guidance of the Dean and Assistant Deans
- Prepares and assists with Molloy Business Competitions. These events are on campus for existing students and off campus for high school students who are perspective Molloy business students.
- Assist with the organization and preparation of Business Boot Camps
- Assist with researching, collecting, organizing and analyzing data
- Grow internship programs to aid in opportunities for students to gain insight outside the classroom
- Create visual aids for on and off campus functions.
- Work with department and undergraduate Honors program to build mentorships for their educational life
- Contribute to curriculum changes, speakers, or other components to bring the most important topics to the classroom
- Contributes to the organization and set up of several events (Meet and Greet, Appreciation Ceremony, Board Meetings)
- Molloy College MBA student with GPA of 3.0
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Paperwork: Complete all weekly reports. Collate information and analyze it to establish a strategic plan of action. Document a certain systematic method of information for publication releases.
- Staff Meetings: Regularly attend and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Evaluation: Complete/submit evaluation forms as assigned (e.g. supervision)
- Other: Attend conferences and workshops on and off the campus.