Division of Business - MBA Program
All assistantships are available for September 9, 2015. Positions are 10 hours per week for 15 weeks. Recipients receive three (3) graduate credits a semester and a $500 stipend at the completion of the assistantship. Graduate Assistants must be enrolled in at least six (6) graduate credits to qualify. Positions will be filled as complete packets (application, resume and two references) are received in the Human Resources Office. Positions may be eliminated if not filled in a timely fashion and/or if budget has been expended. Please apply to the Human Resources Office, first floor, Kellenberg Hall 112, by August 1, 2015.
Department: Division of Business - MBA Program
Position title: Graduate Research Assistant
1. Assist MBA Dean and MBA Administrator, faculty members and other professional staff members
2. Assist with researching, collecting, organizing, and analyzing data to create new MBA concentrations, help grow the program, and develop the curriculum
3. Develop, analyze, and implement survey materials to help strengthen the program
4. Create visual aids for on and off campus functions including social networking (FB, Website, LinkedIn) sites and connecting Molloy to the community
5. Work in partnership with Nancy Israel of the Business Division on career development and special projects
6. Coordinate with Admissions on events such as Open House and Graduate Recruiting
7. Partnership with Alumni relations to build program network, internship and job opportunities
8. Contribute to the organization and set-up of several events (Meet and Greet, Appreciation Ceremony, Board Meetings)
9. Prepare and assist in presentations and student conferences
1. Molloy College MBA student with a GPA of 3.0
2. Full time student or taking at least six (6)credits
3. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Paperwork: Complete all weekly reports. Collate information and analyze it to establish a strategic plan of action. Document a certain systematic method of information for publication releases.
- Staff Meetings: Regularly attend and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Evaluation: Complete/submit evaluation forms as assigned.
- Other: Attend conferences and workshops on and off the campus