Division of Business - Leadership
All assistantships are available for September 5, 2013. Positions are 10 hours per week for 15 weeks. Recipients receive three (3) graduate credits a semester and a $500 stipend at the completion of the assistantship. Graduate Assistants must be enrolled in at least six (6) graduate credits to qualify. Positions will be filled as complete packets (application, resume and two references) are received in the Human Resources Office. Positions may be eliminated if not filled in a timely fashion and/or if budget has been expended. Please apply in the Human Resources Office, first floor, Kellenberg Hall, by August 1, 2013
Department: Division of Business - Leadership
Supervisor: Stephen Bier
Position title: Graduate Research Assistant
1. Assists MBA Dean and MBA Administrator
2. Research and create leadership activities to help the business related skills of MBA students including a team building event and panel discussions
3. Coordinate and aid in design of large programs (Speakers, Workshops, Boot Camps and other events)
4. Create visual aids for on and off campus functions
5. Create a mentorship program to help students prepare to be leaders in future endeavors
6. Partner with Nursing on dual program activities
7. Partner with on campus programs such as Energia and off campus programs to strengthen relationships within the community
8. Create a career development seminar to aid in the education of the potential of the degree being earned
1. Molloy College MBA student with a GPA of 3.0
2. Full time student or student taking at least six (6)credits
3. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
1. Paperwork: Complete all weekly reports. Collate information and analyze it to establish a strategic plan of action. Document a certain systematic method of information for publication releases.
2. Staff Meetings: Regularly attend and participate in weekly staff meetings.
3. Other: Attend conferences and workshops on and off the campus.
Hours: Flexible. Monday to Friday. including events that may be held on weekends.