Assistant Professor of Accounting
Molloy College, a private college in the Catholic and Dominican tradition, is accepting applications for the full-time faculty tenure track position of Assistant Professor of Accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounting courses to be taught include accounting I and II, intermediate accounting, advanced accounting, cost accounting, not-for-profit accounting, auditing, and computerized accounting.
- Finance courses include corporate finance, money and banking, financial markets, and real estate finance.
- Ability to teach other business courses a plus.
- A Ph.D. is required.
- Candidates with business experience and publications in the field, preferred.
- Evidence of outstanding teaching ability must be demonstrated.
- Candidates must be able to teach both undergraduate and graduate courses.
Please e-mail letter of application, curriculum vitae, and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
P.O. Box 5002
Rockville Centre, NY 11571
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.