New Student Orientation 2015
Don't Miss New Student Orientation June 29 and June 30
Important Orientation Information
- Freshman orientation is June 29 or 30 and is dependant on your FST course. Check the FST list below to see when your FST class is and which day you are supposed to attend orientation:
- Family dinner begins at 5 p.m. on the Public Square lawn on the date of your child's orientation. A family reception immediately follows at 6 p.m. in Quealy Gymnasium on the date of your child's orientation. Please register here for the Parent's Reception.
- If you are unable to attend orientation in June, please complete the information below and click the option that says you cannot attend in June, and will attend on September 8. Additional information will be sent to you over the summer regarding this date.
Monday, June 29 FSTs
Tuesday, June 30 FSTs
- Move-in-day is Tuesday, September 8.
As a new member of the Molloy College community, you are no doubt excited and a bit nervous. You may also have questions about the college and your role as a student here. Don't worry! Our orientation program is the first step in beginning a meaningful and successful career at Molloy College. The program introduces you to the wide variety of resources we have to support your transition to college life and introduce you to the many academic and co-curricular activities you will enjoy.
Orientation will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty to discuss your curriculum
- Attend special sessions to learn about available academic and support services
- Tour the campus
- Develop friendships and a support system
- Transfer orientation is Tuesday, September 8. RSVP now!
Molloy By The Numbers
Of all freshmen receive
Student retention rate
among the nation's highest rate
miles to midtown
so close to the Big Apple
their degree last year