Undergraduate/graduate Summer Financial Aid

Students who register for summer courses may qualify for a Pell grant, Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) grant,  federal or private student loans. Summer aid is deducted from your yearly financial aid eligibility.

How to Apply For Summer Aid

  • File the FAFSA online at: www.fafsa.gov no later than March 1 of each academic year. 
  •  Complete the Summer loan request form (available at the Financial Aid office beginning in March)
  • Register for summer classes:
    • Undergraduate students must be enrolled for at least six-credits.
    • Graduate students must be enrolled for at least four credits.