Undergraduate/graduate Summer Financial Aid
Students who register for summer courses may qualify for a Pell grant, Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) grant, federal or private student loans. Summer aid is deducted from your yearly financial aid eligibility.
How to Apply For Summer Aid
- File the FAFSA online at: www.fafsa.gov no later than March 1 of each academic year.
- Complete the Summer loan request form (available at the Financial Aid office beginning in March)
- Register for summer classes:
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled for at least six-credits.
- Graduate students must be enrolled for at least four credits.