When you are in the nursing lab at Molloy College, you will learn everyday to a make a difference in a life!
- The lab instructors work collaboratively with each student, whether individually or in a group setting to master the skills essential for competent nursing practice at two sites, the main campus in Casey 216 in Rockville Centre and at Route 110 in Suffolk.
- The lab instructors are well versed and knowledgeable in all aspects of Nursing care. Each dynamic instructor has worked in various capacities within the clinical setting.
- Study guides, video tapes and computer programs are available. The professional nursing staff can recommend the appropriate resources to meet the needs of each student.
- Our simulation instructor can guide the student through an actual scenario through state of the art technology which promotes confidence and critical thinking skills.
All nursing students are required to submit physical forms and titres prior to going to clinical.
All forms must be submitted annually to our welcoming and informative administrative assistants in Casey 224.
Upcoming Nursing Lab Classes
Get ready for clinical fall 2015 nursing clinicals. Students who completed N209 are invited to attend the following summer skills review classes.
- Tuesday, September 1 from 10 a.m. - noon
Suctioning and trach care
NG tube feedings
- Wednesday, September 2 from 10 a.m. - noon
IV, IVPB and pumps
All classes will be held in the Nursing Lab in Casey 216- RVC campus.
The Rockville Centre Nursing Lab hours of operation are:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
If the College is closed for holidays or inclement weather, the Lab will be closed.
You can access the main campus lab at 516.323.3751 or the Suffolk lab at 516.323.3576
Nursing By the numbers
Place department ranking in the U.S.
Doctoral degree awarded in 2014
in the nursing program
Clinical partners to support
Nursing students to our clinical
faculty and instructors