Why I Love Teaching at Molloy College
I am returning to Molloy College after living in California for the past twelve years. I look forward to once again teaching in the Division of Nursing and working with students in the classroom and clinical areas.
- Student Success Strategies
- Nursing Education
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Holistic Nursing
- Body-Mind Interventions
- Mental Health Nursing
What I am working on
I am writing an article on my dissertation topic, NCLEX-RN preparation and test-taking strategies. I am also planning the next phase of my research on this topic.
I believe that the teaching-learning process is best served when there is a sense of community in the course-each member is accountable for his/her learning and contributes to the learning process of others. The faculty member serves as a facilitator of knowledge and provides a course environment of integrity, respect, accountability, creativity, and reflective judgment.
- Ed.D, Higher Education Leadership, California Lutheran University
- Post-masters Certificate, Holistic Nursing, College of New Rochelle
- M.S. Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Stony Brook University
- B.S. Nursing, Plattsburgh State University
- Board Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist Adult Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Registered Nurse, New York
- Nurse Practitioner, New York
- Registered Nurse, California
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, California
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- To Know As We Are Known by Parker Palmer
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
Student Approaches to the NCLEX-RN: A Critical Incident Technique (2011) Proquest-CSA, LLC