Nurses make a difference every day. Think you have what it takes to become one of them? Think about the undergraduate nursing program at Molloy College. One of the largest and most-respected programs in the nation, Molloy's vibrant, multidimensional curriculum promotes the humanistic approach to nursing, integrating theory and innovative clinical practice opportunities within a framework of ethical decision-making.
At Molloy College, nursing is both art and science. One of the country's largest and most-respected programs, our nursing division's curriculum immerses you in clinical practice with an emphasis on human compassion, dignity and respect for the patient. Our programs proactively respond to the changing needs of our healthcare environment and our students, providing you with individualized attention from an expert faculty that's easily accessible and always committed to your success.
From our fully-equipped, state-of-the-art learning laboratory to innovative clinical practice opportunities, at Molloy College you'll find all the resources and support you need to become an effective, humanistic healthcare provider, whether you're just beginning your nursing education or are a professional ready to take your career to the next level.
With expert clinical faculty that's both accessible and supportive, small class sizes and a fully equipped learning laboratory that gives you the opportunity to review and practice your clinical skills, at Molloy you'll find the resources you need to become a caring, competent healthcare professional. We offer undergraduate programs for every phase in your nursing career:
- Bachelor's degree programs prepare you for your first nursing position in a variety of clinical settings, including pediatrics, critical care, obstetrics and psychiatric. With ongoing clinical experiences that begin your sophomore year and end with a one-on-one practicum placement when you're a senior, you'll graduate ready to succeed in the rapidly changing healthcare world.
- Dual degree/Second degree programs is for students with non-nursing bachelor degrees and those looking for an accelerated program of study. Successfully complete this program and sit for the NCLEX examination for your Registered Nurse (R.N.) license.
- R.N./Dual degree program is designed for R.N.s who hold an associate degree or diploma and focuses on meeting society's evolving healthcare needs. You also may choose to accelerate your education with graduate level courses.
- L.P.N. - B.S. mobility program enables L.P.N.s to pursue their bachelor degrees in nursing. Successfully complete this program and sit for the NCLEX examination for your registered nurse (R.N.) license.
- Nursing's dual degree programs.
- Undergraduate nursing programs offer a wealth of hands-on clinical experiences beginning in your sophomore year, our bachelor degree program prepares you for a vital role in healthcare. Already working in healthcare or in another career? Consider one of Molloy's dual degree programs, our degree completion program for registered nurses, the L.P.N. to B.S./R.N. career mobility program, or the accelerated dual degree program for second degree students holding a non-nursing Baccalaureate or higher degree.
- Graduate nursing programs focus on advanced theory and its application in a selected area of nursing, Molloy College offers seven distinct tracks leading to a Master's degree and nine Master's certificates concentrating on advanced clinical practice, administrative and informatics expertise and specialty training in education.
- Doctoral nursing programs prepare doctoral students to become leaders, advancing the profession of nursing through research, education, administration and health policy.
Nursing By the numbers
Place department ranking in the U.S.
Doctoral degree awarded in 2014
in the nursing program
Clinical partners to support
Nursing students to our clinical
faculty and instructors