Why I Love Teaching at Molloy College
I love teaching at Molloy College because is a small college in where I can have a better interaction with my students and colleagues.
Teaching, attendance to conferences, publishing.
What I am working on
I am working in the publication of my book about Chivalry literature from Spain 14 century. Also in a paper that I will read in a congress of Medieval Spanish Literature in September in Murcia, Spain.
The student is the center of the class. I am a facilitator. All the students have the right to learn and the capacity to do it in different ways.
- B.A. University of Puerto Rico, Spanish Literature
- M.A. Graduate Scholl of the City University of New York, Spanish Literature
I love to travel, go to museums, read, run my bicycle in the city, play with my dog and drink a good red wine.
- "El Libro del Caballero Cifar y la novela bizantina" that previously was part of the Actas del Congreso de la Asociación Internacional de Hispanistas in 2003
- "Libro de buen amor 70ª: What are the Libro's Instruments?", Salamanca, 2010
- Problemas de género en el 'Libro del caballero Cifar,' Editorial Pliegos, Madrid, 2011