The Office of Off-Campus Programs provides support services to Molloy's academic departments that offer classes at the Suffolk Center and extension sites; and to you, the student who participates in them.
Located at the Suffolk Center, the Office of Off-Campus Programs upholds the Molloy College integrity wherever you take a course. The courses are taught by professors who teach at Molloy College following the same syllabi as courses taught at the main campus. Staff from the Office visit each site at least twice a semester to assist students with admission, registration, tuition, financial aid inquiries and textbook distribution. Faculty and students may contact this office year-round for all off-campus matters.
Off-Campus Locations and Programs
Selected courses, identical to on-campus programs in academic content and degree requirements, are offered at various off-campus locations. Programs offered at off-campus locations have a residency requirement at the Rockville Centre campus. Our off-campus locations include our Suffolk Center and various on-site locations as follows:
• Suffolk Center at 7180 Republic Airport, East Farmingdale, NY 11735 Our location has a dynamic educational atmosphere, offering convenient course hours, easy parking, a student lounge, and computer and library facilities. Graduate courses are offered in Education and Nursing leading to a Master of Science degree and we also plan to soon offer graduate business courses leading to an MBA degree. Undergraduates nursing and co-related courses are offered for Registered Nurses who would like to complete their bachelor's degree. Non-credit, continuing education courses are also offered in Home Inspection, Medical Records, Nursing, Human Resources Management, Planned Giving, Enrolled Agent, Pharmacy Technician and Alcoholism and Chemical Dependency.
Courses are also offered at the on-site locations listed below. Students who take classes at the following Off-Campus locations receive a 30 percent tuition discount. The sites are:
• Long Island Jewish Hospital, New Hyde Park (Graduate Nursing)*
* Employees of the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System only
• St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School, West Islip (Graduate Education)
Mary Sibilio, Assistant Director, Off Campus Programs provides reception for and support for the Suffolk Center Programs, students and faculty. She is the contact person for general inquiries and can answer questions regarding the scheduling of classrooms and the availability of the Atrium. She generally works Mondays - Fridays, 8-4 p.m. Her contact information is as follows:
Salvatore Rizzo, Assistant Director, Off-Campus Programs, provides support services to those Molloy College academic departments that offer off-campus classes. He also handles all aspects of student services for off-campus students and is the liaison between them, faculty, and Molloy College's Rockville Centre campus. He is also the contact person regarding renting out rooms at the Suffolk Center. He generally works Mondays - Thursdays from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. His contact information is as follows:
Off-Campus Student Services
- Answer questions regarding classes, textbooks, billing, financial aid and registering
- Issue/validate a Molloy College photo ID card
- Textbooks are available for purchase for all classes offered off-campus
- Obtain a free Molloy College email account off-campus to keep in-touch with instructors and class updates
- Transport library materials between the Suffolk Center and Rockville Centre campus
- Graduate Education students can obtain Field Experience paperwork
- Provide meeting rooms for graduate students' group projects
Suffolk Center Library Hours
The Suffolk Center libaray is open as long as the Suffolk Center is open, generally M-F from 6:30 a.m. until the last class ends at night (usually between 9-10 p.m.) The Center has limited hours when classes are not in session, such as winter break, spring break and summer. Call 516.323.3570 to confirm our current hours. A librarian is available Tuesday and Wednesdays from 5-9 p.m.
Off-campus programs operate on the same schedule as the main, Rockville Centre campus. Check the website or main campus number 516.323-3000 about closing in the case of extreme weather conditions.
Located in the Kellenberg Building, Room 310 on the Rockville Centre Campus, Health Services offers information and referrals for all Molloy College students, including compliance with immunizations and meningitis, student wellness programs health insurance information (brochures, student enrollment cards, claim forms), and sick visits/self medication cart. For more information, call 516.323.3467 or click here.
On-Line Student Information
An abundance of student information and services are available to you online. Check grades, locate courses, check academic schedule and locate information about faculty when you log in to the Lion's Den.
To access databases in the James E. Tobin Library click here. Students can request materials to be delivered to the Suffolk Center library facility by the next business day. In order to access databases from off-campus locations, you must use your 14-digit student ID number found on your ID card. If you need an ID card, contact Off-Campus Programs at 516.323.3570.
Molloy College Email Account
All Molloy students can apply for a free Molloy e-mail account. Check email via the web from anywhere. If you need an account, contact Off-Campus Programs at 516.323.3570.
Career Development Services
The Career Development Services Office offers a range of career assistance to students and alumni. Appointments may be arranged at your convenience at 516.323.3468.
Molloy By the numbers
Money magazine's L.I. "best value"
comprehensive degree-granting institution
Molloy’s undergraduate student-faculty ratio
means our students are key
Our tuition is 15% lower than other
private, 4-year colleges on L.I.
Of seniors participate in a co-op, practicum
clinical assignment or internship