Theology and Religious Studies
Embark on a unique spiritual journey into theology and religious studies at Molloy College on Long Island, New York. Our undergraduate program prepares you for:
- Graduate or seminary studies
- Diaconate programs
- Church-related positions
- Elementary and secondary teaching
- Parish ministries
- Coordinating programs of Christian initiation of adults
- Directing religious education programs
As you earn your Bachelor's degree in theology and religious studies at Molloy, you will:
- Examine Jewish and Christian scriptures, review religious rituals, moral decision making and choose from a variety of electives that include denominational and non-western religious traditions.
- Learn from our highly qualified, personable professors who come from diverse academic and religious backgrounds and stress spiritual and scholarly virtues, personal academic growth and intellectual independence.
- Benefit from small classroom settings where the student/faculty ratio will enhance your positive learning experience.
- Have the opportunity to join Theta Alpha Kappa, the National Honor Society for professors and students of religious studies and theology and study in Europe and the Far East through our global learning program.