Listen to this!Speech-Language Pathology is currently one of the fastest-growing fields in the communication sciences. With your Bachelor's of Science degree from Long Island's Molloy College, you'll be ready to launch your career in this exciting and rewarding world.
With an academically challenging curriculum, invaluable training and hands-on experience, our specialized program provides a firm foundation giving you the opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in a rigorous academic program. Coursework is based on a strong theoretical foundation and includes interesting, engaging subjects such as anatomy and physiology, phonetics, speech disorders and communication skills for the hearing impaired.
- Engage in observation and practice. The Molloy College Speech-Language and Hearing Center includes treatment and observation suites for speech therapy and a computer-assisted speech laboratory. Molloy offers clinical experience at the undergraduate level as well as the opportunity to work with faculty on individual research projects.
- Develop a relationship with your own individual advisor, who takes a personal interest in your success and works directly with you to help ensure you achieve it. This sets us apart from any other local institution.
- Participate in the ultimate learning environment. Our classes are small and taught by distinguished faculty who are experts in the field.
- The Speech-Language and Hearing Center at Molloy College The Speech Center at Molloy College
- Admissions The Speech Center at Molloy College