Transfer Student Admission Policy

All students transferring to the College with an interest in Social Work must contact the Molloy College Admissions Office first and be accepted by the College. The credits earned at other accredited institutions are accepted toward the baccalaureate degree in accordance with the admissions policy of Molloy College. The special needs of transfer students are met through regular sequencing of courses and individualized evaluation of previous educational experience.

Since Social Work is an upper division program, students are expected to acquire a liberal arts foundation before entering the program. Academic credit for life experience and previous work experience are not given in whole or in part.

A personal interview with the Social Work Baccalaureate Program Director is required before admission into the program. Transferring students must have their written applications prior to their acceptance into the program.

Go ahead! Start something! Apply now!