Social work is a career where you can truly make a difference, and there's no better place to start than Molloy College on Long Island, New York. Enroll in our undergraduate program or our collaborative M.S.W. program through Fordham University and prepare for meaningful work with endless job possibilities.
A degree in social work offers the opportunity to work in a vast number of fields and in a wide array of settings. View some of the some of the possibilities for your future in this growing profession here.
Within an environment that teaches students to be caring, competent professionals, our curriculum provides:
- Flexible full and part-time plans of study with day and evening classes
- Small classes with a low student/faculty ratio
- Experiential learning in a variety of settings - active classrooms, hospitals, agencies focusing on mental health and family/children, homeless shelters, meetings with legislators and many other exciting opportunities
- Gerontology (GRN) minor providing the most current information on older adults and issues related to aging
- Extensive internship opportunities
- Professional Encounter Courses provide an opportunity for students to spend a semester in the field with the on-site mentoring of a faculty member, prior to their actual field internship
You may also choose to enroll in our one-of-a-kind Fordham/Molloy graduate program. Our collaborative Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) program with Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service enables you to earn a Fordham University M.S.W. degree while taking some of the courses at Molloy College. This graduate program also offers flexible full or part-time plans of study that includes day, evening and weekend classes.
If you would like any additional information or an application mailed to you, please call 516.323.3880 or e-mail Dawn Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate Admissions Molloy College is a Long Island liberal arts college that offers 50 undergraduate programs in Business, Education, Nursing, Humanities, Social and Natural Sciences.
- Academic Standards and Requirements Academic standards and requirements for the Molloy College Social Work Department on Long Island
- Application Application for the Social Work Department of Molloy College, rockville Centre, Long Island, New York, a top NY college