Undergraduate Nursing Studies
Nurses make a difference every day. Think you have what it takes to become one of them? Think about the undergraduate nursing program at Molloy College.
One of the largest and most-respected programs in the nation, Molloy's vibrant, multidimensional curriculum promotes the humanistic approach to nursing, integrating theory and innovative clinical practice opportunities within a framework of ethical decision-making.
With expert clinical faculty that's both accessible and supportive, small class sizes and a fully equipped learning laboratory that gives you the opportunity to review and practice your clinical skills, at Molloy you'll find the resources you need to become a caring, competent healthcare professional. We offer undergraduate programs for every phase in your nursing career:
- Bachelor's degree program prepares you for your first nursing position in a variety of clinical settings, including pediatrics, critical care, obstetrics and psychiatric. With ongoing clinical experiences that begin your sophomore year and end with a one-on-one practicum placement when you're a senior, you'll graduate ready to succeed in the rapidly changing healthcare world.
- Dual degree/Second degree programs for students with non-nursing bachelor degrees and those looking for an accelerated program of study. Successfully complete this program and sit for the NCLEX examination for your Registered Nurse (R.N.) license.
- R.N./Dual degree program is designed for R.N.s who hold an associate degree or diploma and focuses on meeting society's evolving healthcare needs. You also may choose to accelerate your education with graduate level courses.
- L.P.N. - B.S. mobility program enables L.P.N.s to pursue their bachelor degrees in nursing. Successfully complete this program and sit for the NCLEX examination for your registered nurse (R.N.) license.
- Nursing's dual degree programs.