Goals and Objectives
- To familiarize students with the theories and practices concerned with the nuclear medicine area of a hospital or other clinical facility.
- To introduce students to the most recent imaging systems and radiopharmaceuticals and assure their competency in their use.
- To equip students with the knowledge base to perform proper diagnostic studies on patients and thus contribute to patient well-being.
- To insure student awareness of the importance of ethics, self-evaluation and cooperation in the health care field.
- To prepare students to qualify to sit for examinations leading to certification and registration.