Admission and Progression Requirements
- Male or female students, minimum age 18 years for clinical training.
- Prerequisite courses: High School Algebra and one higher level Mathematics course, Biology and Chemistry (Grade of "C" or better).
- Good Health: Admission physical will be required. Applicants must be physically capable of moving nuclear medicine equipment and moving patients unable to walk, sit or stand by themselves.
- Personal Interview with NMT Program Director.
- Visit a Nuclear Medicine department to become familiar with the field.
- Approved by Admissions Advisory Committee.
- Students must obtain their own white uniform and I.D. badge.
- Students are required to maintain their own health/liability insurance.
- Students may be required to have a background check and drug screening.