Art and Fine Arts
Your future is a blank canvas. Color it successfully with an undergraduate degree in art from Molloy College on Long Island, New York.
Whether you plan to be a graphic or fine artist, illustrator, an art history educator or the director of an art gallery, Molloy can help you get started. With unlimited creative space and a challenging curriculum, we offer Bachelor degrees in the studio arts and in visual art education. Our art programs offer:
- Small classes taught by professional, experienced faculty who are practicing artists and regularly exhibit their work. Whether you're pursuing a career in art, engaging in the study of art history or want a true studio experience, Molloy's art professors are committed to fostering your creativity.
- Our own campus Art Gallery serves as a showcase for the talents of our art majors and hosts contemporary and historical exhibits and frequent lectures by visiting artists.
- Molloy's close proximity to New York City makes is easy for you to be actively engaged in one of the art capitals of the world. Some of the finest museums and galleries are just minutes away
Improve your life....
- Teach the fine arts
- Research art history
- Work in arts administration
- Collect art
Pre-College Art Program
Molloy offers two pre-college, Saturday portfolio development classes to mature, motivated junior and senior high school students in:
- Introduction to Life Drawing
- Introduction to Digital Design
For addition information, please click here.
Contact the art department at 516.323.3195 or by email email@example.com.