- Adjunct Instructor
- Division: Natural Sciences
- Department: Allied Health Sciences
Why I love teaching at Molloy College
- Career-focused education
- Small class sizes
- Dedicated professional education by exemplary faculty
- Administrative support
- Advanced Medical Imaging
- Business efficiencies
- Teaching styles and strategies
What I am working on
Developing the new curriculum for the Bachelor of Science Degree program in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
I am responsible to make the Nuclear Medicine Technology program a place where students can be successful. It is my responsibility to ensure the true understanding of the concepts and competence in students striving to become a professional NMT. I believe that the combination of a strong didactic education and clinical hands-on experience is the best way for students to learn. Students should be immersed in the most direct possible experiences of the content of every subject and be able to master it with full comprehension.
- MBA-Adelphi University
- BS- Nuclear Medicine Technology-SUNY at Buffalo
- AAS- Medical Laboratory Technology-SUNY at Farmingdale
- New York State License-Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist-NMTCB
- Registered Nuclear Medicine Technologist-ARRT(N)
- Past President and Current Executive Council Member-Greater NY Chapter SNM and LI Society of Nuclear Medicine
I maintain current knowledge through my affiliation with the Society of Nuclear Medicine and am involved with my professional organization on a local, regional and national level.
The strength and breadth of Nuclear Medicine Technology lie in its enormous potential for future creative growth. This growth involves the development of new biologically derived radiopharmaceuticals, advanced imaging technologies, and a broad based set of research and clinical applications. This progressive field requires professionals who are patient-oriented and are interested in working with cutting-edge technology. There is a constant demand for well-trained Nuclear Medicine Technologists.
- The Given Day - Dennis Lehane
- The Lions Game - Nelson Demille
- The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown